Just as we combine our talents to serve the community (like these youth making blankets for the homeless who sleep at St. Andrew), we also combine our financial resources to help care for each other and serve our neighbors. When you give to St. Andrew, you support:
- safe shelter for homeless guests through Path to Home
- the space we provide for 23 12-step groups every week
- a community in which children and youth can learn about God and themselves
- care ministries for the sick, grieving, and lonely
- collaboration with multi-faith communities in Boulder
That’s just a portion of the mission and ministry supported by St. Andrew’s budget. Thank you for joining us to collectively serve our neighbors!
For gifts to the overall church operating funds, please choose "Annual Church Budget." To contribute to the 2018 Forward Together campaign, please use the "Capital Campaign" contribution box.